Kansas City, Missouri is home to arts and culture. It is one of the most prominent cities in the United States. Over the past couple of years, there have been contentions in the state concerning the legality of kratom. This has left many kratom lovers unsure of whether they are even on the right or wrong side of the law. This article aims to clear the air concerning that. One thing you should know, however, is that kratom remains legal in Kansas City and in most of Missouri.
Kratom Legality in Kansas City, Missouri
Missouri is one state where anti-kratom advocates have been very vocal about banning kratom. In fact, both Alton and Jerseyville have city-wide bans for kratom in place. Starting in 2019, several counties began to seriously debate banning or at least regulating kratom in their jurisdiction.
However, kratom remains very much legal in other parts of Missouri, including Kansas City despite hostility towards the herb. Instead of an outright ban though, some places in the state such as St. Charles County have opted to regulate the availability of kratom. But again, Kansas City remains guided by the state of Missouri’s stance concerning kratom. That makes kratom legal in the city.
In January this year, two different bills were introduced. One bill sought an outright ban while the other bill sought regulation instead. The second one, Missouri House Bill 2061, was passed by the Missouri House of Representatives in February. Apart from restricting the possession of kratom to adults only (people not less than 18 years of age), it also introduced some regulations to protect the safety of people taking kratom.
Contrary to many claims, kratom is not necessarily unsafe, unless it is mixed with a non-kratom substance. This is why we advocate that people should only take pure organic kratom. The full range of kratom effects with non-kratom chemicals has not been fully studied. Therefore, adulterated or chemically ‘enhanced’ kratom products should be avoided at all costs.
The principal component of kratom is alkaloids, of which it can feature up to forty. Of these tens of alkaloids, the principal is mitragynine, which is an indole-based alkaloid. In fact, it is the reason kratom is scientifically called Mitragyna speciosa. After all, depending on the strain, mitragynine could take up to 60% (and even more) of the total alkaloid content in kratom leaf. Other minor alkaloids include 7-hydroxy mitragynine, paynantheine, and speciogynine.
Missouri Kratom Bill
Most of the provisions in the kratom regulations concern kratom dealers and vendors. For your safety, you must ensure that your dealer fulfills the requirements. Dealers cannot sell any kratom product that is:
- adulterated with a dangerous non-kratom substance. A kratom product shall be considered to be adulterated with a dangerous non-kratom substance if the kratom product is mixed or packed with a non-kratom substance and that substance affects the quality or strength of the kratom product to such a degree as to render the kratom product injurious to a consumer;
- contaminated with a dangerous non-kratom substance. A kratom product shall be considered to be contaminated with a dangerous non-kratom substance if the kratom product contains a poisonous or otherwise deleterious non-kratom ingredient including, but not limited to, any substance listed in section 195.017;
- containing a level of 7-hydroxy mitragynine in the alkaloid fraction that is greater than two percent of the alkaloid composition of the product;
- containing any synthetic alkaloids, including synthetic mitragynine, synthetic 7-hydroxy mitragynine, or any other synthetically derived compounds of the plant Mitragyna speciosa; or
- does not include on its package or label the amount of mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine contained in the product.
These are not so laws as they are safety guidelines to protect kratom users from harm. And the are the very reasons our customers choose us, WayMoreNaturals to supply them with the best organic kratom products.
- Our kratom comes directly from farmers located in Indonesia, in Southeast Asia, which is the traditional region for the cultivation of kratom. Our farmers are experienced in kratom cultivation and know the best methods and approaches to produce pure, organic kratom.
- We are devoted to the convenience of our customers. That is why we are ready to work with you throughout the stages leading to completing your order. And to cap it off, our delivery is efficient and speedy. Customers can get in touch with us via a phone call, email, or social media.
- Our kratom products are all scientifically tested by a third-party lab. Testing is carried out to ensure that the kratom does not contain any heavy metals or other harmful chemicals that may compromise the quality and safety of the product.
- Our kratom contains no additives. When you buy kratom capsules or powder from us, you can rest assured that you are getting 100% pure kratom. This also means that the minimum baseline of mitragynine on all kratom you purchase from us stands at 1.3%.
- WayMoreNaturals can join our online community where they can get to meet other kratom lovers as well as get accorded VIP status. Members of our community enjoy exclusive discounts and special offers. And they also get a chance to win at our regular contests. Besides this though, no one has to ‘formally’ join the online community before they can enjoy free sample packs. Both new and returning customers have access to sample packs to help them make decisions on which strain of kratom to purchase.
The best place to purchase kratom as a Kansas City resident is WayMoreNaturals.
WayMoreNaturals is an established kratom vendor with a track record of nationwide excellence
We deliver pure and organic kratom products to customers across the over 40 states where kratom remains legal and even outside the country. Since kratom is legal in Kansas City, you can always contact us for your kratom products and rest assured of a delightful experience and 100% satisfaction.
At Way More Naturals, the need to deliver pure, safe, and quality kratom packages to our customers keeps us on our toes always and prevents us from compromising on any aspect. This is why we are transparent about our kratom growing methods and processing techniques.
The superior effects that our kratom capsules and powder are noticeable for are a result of our organic cultivation process, harvesting at full maturity to ensure high alkaloid content, multiple sifting stages for ground leaves, and series of tests by a third-party laboratory to ensure adherence to quality standards
For top-shelf, pure, safe, and organic kratom in Kansas City, you can visit our store right away to view our wide array of interesting options and make an order right away. We are all about improving your wellbeing. Our store is filled with different strains of kratom products, all of which are completely organic, lab-tested, and certified, and crafted to deliver satisfaction.
This product has not been approved by the FDA for human or animal use. The FDA has issued warnings about Kratom ingestion in humans. This product is sold with no directions or intended use. Content on this page does not claim or intend to claim any verifiable or beneficial use in humans.